Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thought for the Day #3 - And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there forever? – Jane Eyre

Random Thought #3.1

You know the job gives you 2 lacs per month but doesn’t give you 2 minutes to hit the bathroom. 
Angel: Not worth a darn, you dumb head!
Devil: Look at all the money you get.  Car in a year.  Independent house in two. 

You know the guy you love is a drunkard.  He’s totally not worth your love.
Devil:  He’s my eternal love.  I can’t imagine a life without him.
Angel: Let go off that idiot!  There are other smarter and cuter guys in the planet.  If you can’t find one, I’ve heard Mars has better ones! Move on, my baby!

TFTD – Why does the Devil always win the battle of thoughts?
--------------------------------

Random Thought #3.2 (Or maybe a Sequential Thought #3.1.2)

Which brings us back to the question - "And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there forever?"

Obvious answer – No.  Interestingly, except for the father in Somalia who goes to sleep worrying if his son will survive another day without food or the mother in Iraq who doesn’t know if her child will live to see the world yet another day, the sufferings of everyone else is self-inflicted; because of the choices that we make – OURSELVES!
-------------------------------

P.S: Now don't worry, my TFTD's were supposed to be fun and I definitely don't want to set a bleak mood in here.. things will get better if you read "I moved your cheese" by Deepak Malhotra.  It did for me and I guess it did make sense, at least some!

No comments:

Post a Comment